Monday, October 26, 2009

This weeks funny surf story

So the boys have a surf website that they use to check the local live surf conditions on, multiple times a days. It gives them a live web cam view, current swell conditions and then predicts the next few days. Usually a daily update goes like this, swells 3-5', on shore wind speed, poor to fair, or fair to good. This past week the prediction came up swells 6-10' with occasional 12' good to EPIC. Not cool or awesome, but epic. They were so excited they bounced around here in anticipation for days. So Friday they head out, they're the first ones there and watched the sunrise as they're paddling out.
"They were the best waves ever!!!"
"It was like living in a post card!!!!"
"Deep wide barrels mom, you could just sit in them and go forever"
"It was the best day of my life"
It was in EPIC day here!

Hope you have an epic day too!!!

4 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

I love how much they both love to surf. Now you just need to go take pictures of them. Oh and I was thinking last week that i needed to send you a message and tell you how much we really love our kitchen aide. We use it all the time and i mean all the time. You are the best!

Joy :) said...

That is so neat that they both have something in commen and that it makes them so happy! Plus, the girls dig surfer dudes!! :)

Teri said...

I am so glad your kids have an epic life! Sounds like so much fun.
Love you!

Jeanette said...

Would have been great pictures but I'm sure you didn't want to be up before the crack of dawn.
Sounds like fun though. I can't wait to get the kayak in some surf again but I'm nowhere near ready for epic. I'm pretty happy with ankle snappers.