Saturday, November 29, 2008

New (temporary) member of the family


Yes that is me with a cast on my arm. I slipped and fell at the tide pools yesterday, broke my radias right in half up near my wrist.
Things I am feeling blessed about, Harvey's big down vest with large arm holes, it's my left arm that's broken, my family (i can't even cut a bagel in half), the plastic bag so i can shower... a ton more but typing is tuff so thanks to all those who are helping.
I'm making a request for a better story, so let's hear them. When Wilson broke his arm 2 summers ago he told friends that he was fighting off a bear while camping.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Oh No! That's a first for you though, right?

For a story how about you rescued a kid from certain peril in the process.

The picture must have been reversed it looks like your right arm.

Miriam Herm said...

You should just tell people a story completely unrelated to your arm breaking. Like you caught your ankle in the bed when you were getting out. And then refuse to give details.