Sunday, December 7, 2008

A crazy week for the kids and us too

It was a crazy week, but we made it and as far as I can tell I only missed one thing, so I'm calling that good.
Between the boys they played 7 soccer games & all the practices that go with them.
Audra had violin, SLOYS, Activity days, DARE graduation(thank you Grammie & Papa), dance & the parade. Wilson & Audra had their piano recital.
We had 5 parties 4 of those nights, Harvey was in Sacramento 1 day, we got to go pick satsumas yummy, cut our Christmas tree (its going up as I type), there was more but I can hardly type so...
Between now and Christmas its looking sparse so I think were planning a party this weekend, fun!
Merry Christmas!!!!!

1 comment:

Joe and Monica DuPaix said...

hi juleen---i am so sorry to hear about your arm. that must be really frustrating. i hope your arm heals quickly. take care---monica