I got a new smaller light weight model...I can do a little bit more now...it feels good to be able to move my elbow...today i didn't need any Advil so things are looking up...Michaela did the art work for me, i love it...the white line down the middle is a cut to loosen the cast, it was to tight...did you know that when you lose circulation your hand turns purple, then white and goes cold...I learn something new every day.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
updated sporty model
I got a new smaller light weight model...I can do a little bit more now...it feels good to be able to move my elbow...today i didn't need any Advil so things are looking up...Michaela did the art work for me, i love it...the white line down the middle is a cut to loosen the cast, it was to tight...did you know that when you lose circulation your hand turns purple, then white and goes cold...I learn something new every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yes it happens to my hand frequently and I don't have a cast on it. My hands and feet just like to be cold.
Post a Comment