Saturday, January 31, 2009

Feeling kind of talented and with it today

Flowers from the yard

New photos on the wall that everyone liked

I feel like the new room is kind of coming together a bit. So much of the time I feel like the house belongs to the kids and nothing stay nice for very long, but today was different(this only happens once in awhile mind you, I know you know what I mean)I actually felt like it was a put together space and not thrashed by you know who. It feels GOOD!!!!

3 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

I love it. You want to come help me with my big open wall. The best part is you get to show off all the cool places you have been.

Teri said...

Wow! Everything looks just great! I don't know about you, but I'm really tired of remodeling. Carpet goes in downstairs tomorrow and then we are almost done!!!!

juleen said...

I didn't know you were still working on your place. I thought it was just the kitchen