Today was my last day of teaching for the school year and I'm already missing the kids, actually I was missing them yesterday, while I was still on campus. I really feel so blessed to be able to do what I do, it's very fulfilling, I fell like I'm actually making a difference, they're learning something and enjoying it too.
With all of the State budget problems I hope I'll have a job next year, we'll see.
Now I'm free and have a long list of stuff to do around the house, whew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok I'm leaving a comment cause its fun to leave comments but even more fun to read them and its so depressing when you have a post up and no one comments on them. Sad to hear that you had your last day of art but I'm sure you are glad to have the extra time. Extra time sure does fill up fast.
Post a Comment