I've started this blog for multiple reasons.
First of all I was inspired by my niece Miriam who has this great blog about her young family that I really enjoy reading, I feel like I'm in touch with her when I can check it once a week and see them growing and living there daily lives. Thanks Miriam
I feel like life is zooming by too fast and I'm not going to remember all the wonderful little moments and I know I'm going to want to remember them. I've always enjoyed reading other peoples journals, but I've never been good at keeping journal because I hated that I was a poor speller(lets face it terrible speller) and that I had messy hand writing. So this solves both those problems. Plus I can add all my photos too. I'm very hopefully this will work for me and that I'll keep it up dated frequently. Pray for me!!! I'll need it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the blog! I tried doing one for the "Guys" but couldn't get anyone to participate.
I can't wait to check from time to time. Give that beautiful family a big hug from Aunt Teri!
i love that you are doing a blog. it will be so fun to keep track of you guys! hope life is good---miss you lots!---monica
you're welcome!
Great idea! We need pic of you too though...
Post a Comment