Today soccer got rained out. Wow its so wonderful to have an unexpected day off. As the decisions is being made about calling the games off for the day, its such a tuff call, on one hand the kids have so much fun on the other to suddenly have a free day, I'm secretly hoping they will cancel games as the situation is debated.
I went down to the art center for the plein air festival, today was the quick draw with an auction to fallow. It was nice to be alone enjoying the enviorment and watching the auction. I wish I had the money to purchase one of the paintings, some of them were quite good, but I'm glad i restrained myself. The kids were suppose to do some chores and they seemed to happen while i was gone, even better.
The boys are off at priesthood meeting learning to be better men and husbands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment