Monday, January 26, 2009

Audra in the paper

Every week (actually every other week with bilingual education)Audra's class does a short english writing project on a given subject in conjunction with the local paper. Every Tue the paper publishes about 7-8 of the students pieces. For weeks she has been running out the get the paper every Tues morning to see if she had made it. Well weeks have gone by and all her friends had made it, some even twice and Audra has been in tears with disappointment. This past week though the tide turned, yea, on inauguration Tuesday, she runs out the get the paper and comes running in "I made it, I made it". "Yea let see it." The topic was what qualities make a good leader and and who is a good leader. Well she wrote about me, wow, now it was my turn to cry and boy did I, in fact I still am.

Great job Audra and thank you!
xoxo mom

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Love to read it. Can you post it?

juleen said...

I haven't found a link, sorry

Papa & Grammie said...

I cried too...good job to both of you...xoxox Grammie