Thursday, January 29, 2009

House remodel

Before




After





As many of you know we started remodeling our house AGAIN last spring. Well it's about done now, we still have some trim to put up, hang photos on the walls, oh and the back yard is a mess but it is moving forward. Well we love it, its made our home so nice and airy feeling, there is tons of natural light poring in. The best part is that I can sit anywhere in the room and read, we can entertain our wonderful family and friends much more comfortably and we can all sit in the same room on furniture together, wow. So here are some photos. Believe it or not we only added 8 feet on to the existing space, it's amazing the difference it made.

5 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

WOw I can't believe how big it looks. I love it!

Papa & Grammie said...

We love it too..a lot of work but a very nice job..

Tess Guy said...

It looks great, its hard to believe what it all looked like when you first bought it!

Jeanette said...

The before and after pictures are quite impressive. It is even more amazing in person though.

So what's next on the drawing boards, or have you finally hit your limit? you haven't changed the living room yet... ;)

juleen said...

I've got to finish the backyard, and then I think we'll be done. WOW is that possible????